Put your mind and skin at ease...
As a sufferer of psoriasis, I absolutely get it. The simpler the skincare, the better. As an avid lover of animals and nature, I also wanted to make a product that contributed to a healthier planet.
No harsh chemicals, lots of the the good stuff:
- Luxurious Clays: French green clay, bentonite clay and rose kaolin clay.
- Conditioning Oils and Butters: Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil and avocado oil.
- Nourishing additives: spirulina, cocoa powder, activated charcoal, and Himalayan salt.
Leaving the smallest environmental footprint possible:
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free: No animal products or by-products and no palm oil.
- Recyclable Packaging: Soaps are lovingly wrapped in recyclable paper, twine, and cardboard boxes.
- Locally-sourced ingredients: Our raw ingredient suppliers are all based in Ontario.
Why "The Bassets Soapery"?
We have a sweet, adorable, and super lovable basset hound named Dempsey. She's so much a part of our family that our friends nicknamed us "The Bassets" and it just stuck.
Watch our basset hound doing stuff here: https://goo.gl/hsynZb
We love hearing from our customers! Feel free to reach out for general inquiries by emailing the below:
Thank you for choosing small businesses!