Put your mind and skin at ease...
As a sufferer of psoriasis, I absolutely get it. The simpler the skincare, the better. As an avid lover of animals and nature, I also wanted to make a product that contributed to a healthier planet.
No harsh chemicals, lots of the the good stuff:
- Luxurious Clays: French green clay, bentonite clay and rose kaolin clay.
- Conditioning Oils and Butters: Shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil and avocado oil.
- Nourishing additives: spirulina, cocoa powder, activated charcoal, and Himalayan salt.
Leaving the smallest environmental footprint possible:
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free: No animal products or by-products and no palm oil.
- Recyclable Packaging: Soaps are lovingly wrapped in recyclable paper, twine, and cardboard boxes.
- Locally-sourced ingredients: Our raw ingredient suppliers are all based in Ontario.
Why "The Bassets Soapery"?
We have a sweet, adorable, and super lovable basset hound named Dempsey. She's so much a part of our family that our friends nicknamed us "The Bassets" and it just stuck.
We love hearing from our customers! Feel free to reach out for general inquiries by emailing the below:
Thank you for choosing small businesses!